2019 South Central Region Spring Rally
April 8 @ 1:00 pm - April 13 @ 11:00 am UTC-5
OPEN TO ALL DRV OWNERS
The Alsatian RV Resort in Castroville, Texas is a Good Sam 10/10/10 rated exclusive luxury RV park and golf resort just minutes from San Antonio, TX out from the hustle and bustle of the city but only 30 minutes from The River Walk, The Alamo and just minutes from local flowing rivers.
Please be sure to register for the actual event here. This insures you are accounted for in our event planning and notices of updates about the event.
Please also call the park to reserve your site at 830-931-9190, we have 35 sites available.
Castroville is a city rich in history dating back to 1844 when the town was founded by Henri Castro. The first European emigrant settlers in this area were mostly Catholic farmers from Alsace, a region of France, brought over to fulfill Castro’s contract to colonize vacant Texas Land.
If you enjoy historic towns and the tranquil sounds of nature then this is the rally for you.
Things to do during the rally
- 96 historic homes, walking or driving tours
- Castroville Pottery- offers a variety of elegant ceramics, rustic pottery, folk art and fine gifts made by artisans from across south Texas.
- Steinbach House-Visit the Alsatian Steinbach house originally built in Wahlbach, France between 1618 and 1648. The house was relocated to Castroville in 1998 and continues to make history.
- Landmark Inn State Historic site
- Several boutiques for shopping
- San Antonio river walk only 30 minutes away.
There will be a schedule of events emailed to all attendees closer to the rally.