Makes about 5 dozen
Prep Time: 15 min
Chill: 2 Hours
Bake: 15 min per batch
4oz Bleu Cheese, crumbled
½ cup Butter, softened
1 cup Flour
3 Tbsp Poppy Seeds
¼ Tsp Crushed Red Pepper
1 cup Cherry Preserves
- Beat bleu cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add flour, poppy seeds, and red pepper, beating just until combined.
- Shape dough into 2, 9-inch-long, logs. Wrap each log in plastic wrap, and chill for 2 hours. Cut each log into ¼ inch slices, and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350ºF for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store crisps in an airtight container up to 1 week.