Makes about 5 dozen
Prep Time: 15 min
Chill: 2 Hours
Bake: 15 min per batch
4oz Bleu Cheese, crumbled
½ cup Butter, softened
1 cup Flour
3 Tbsp Poppy Seeds
¼ Tsp Crushed Red Pepper
1 cup Cherry Preserves
- Beat bleu cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add flour, poppy seeds, and red pepper, beating just until combined.
- Roll dough into ¾-inch round balls; cover and chill 2 hours. Arrange balls on ungreased baking sheets, and press thumb into each ball of dough, leaving an indentation.
- Bake at 350ºF for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Place about ¼ tsp preserves in each indentation.